PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Savvy Social Media, Marketing & PR InternHighSpeed Media
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – EXTERNAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Virtual PR Assistant Intern Postion AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR & Social Media Spring Intern360 Media, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CABookmark This
7775 North Ave
Lemon Grove, CA
Posted: September 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionS.T.A.R.S. Program is a company that provides resident service programs to affordable housing communities. We are seeking a part-time contracted associate who will be responsible for developing and implementing recreational, educational as well as social programs and activities for the residents at two (2) of our contracted Lemon Grove Communities. Our objective is to provide services to the community’s residents which range from adult education, skill building, homework assistance, health/ wellness and more.
Title: Contracted Resident Service Coordinator
Reports to: Resident Services Executive Program Director
Eligibility: Equal Opportunity with required criminal background clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develops, conducts, implements and schedule on-site recreational and educational social programs and activities for youth, adults and senior residents of apartment communities as to fulfill service requirements under supervision of Resident Services Executive Program Director.
2. Develops and maintains professional relationships with agencies that provide social services. Responsible for collaborating with agencies and setting up presentations/workshops and creating the marketing material to encourage attendance.
3. Develops and maintains professional relationships with property management.
4. Conducts classes to include, but not limited to adult education, skill building, homework assistance, health and wellness.
5. Conducts community meetings to promote programs and activities.
6. Serves as an informational resource for community services for the residents.
7. Provides continual outreach to residents in order to increase and maintain attendance in programs.
8. Identifies and evaluates the needs of residents in order to establish priority services.
9. Maintains accurate records of resident participation in activities and attendance with sign-in sheets.
10. Participates in STARS Program meetings and training sessions.
11. Prepares program progress reports as requested.
13. Performs additional tasks and responsibilities as required.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
An individual must have knowledge and access to Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, e-mail and general research experience using the Internet.
Associate of Arts degree or currently studying to obtain degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Time management
• Ability to work with diverse groups, children, adults and seniors
• Previous experience working in a leadership role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties, it is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms and talk/hear. Occasionally it is required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste/smell and/or repetitively lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that have encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties, occasionally you may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate