SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Rêve Public RelationsBookmark This
Rêve Public Relations
15 Broad St.
New York, NY
Posted: December 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Rêve Public Relations is an accessory-focused Manhattan-based agency with global reach in the traditional and new media sectors. With over 15 years of experience working in the print, online, VIP, press and publicity worlds, Rêve Public Relations’ team is dedicated to maximizing client awareness and strategically positioning brands through editorial, online, broadcast, social, celebrity and lifestyle channels.
Rêve Public Relations firmly believes in an ongoing, transparent dialogue and consultation throughout all aspects of brand acceleration. Our customized client strategies and nimble sensitivities to market developments reflect a shared desire for comprehensive brand growth, which we implement through a synergistic balance of vibrant, outside-the-box thinking and engaged execution.
Rêve Public Relations’ accessory clients have appeared on dozens of magazine and newspaper covers worldwide. We regularly work with industry trendsetters, fashion editors, VIP stylists, celebrities, bloggers, journalists, and all fashion tastemakers.
CLIENTS: Lele Sadoughi, A Peace Treaty, Victoria Deny Jewelry, and more.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume AND a writing sample to email@example.com with 'Internship Application' in the subject. Writing sample can be of any length, on any subject – we want to understand your style of expression.
• Assist in product sample trafficking
• Act as liaison for editorial and celebrity requests
• Maintain and organize jewelry/accessory showroom
• Support Company team with various tasks
• Contribute to Company social media channels
• Handle Company receipts
• Track online/print editorial placements for client credits
• Scan and catalogue press clippings (print and online)
• Field company emails and phone calls
• An interest in fashion and/or accessories
• Excellent writing skills
• Articulate and eloquent speech
• Poised and polite demeanor
• Enthused and excited to support with a skilled team
• Strict attention to detail and consistency
• Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task
• Capable of executing assignments with strong follow-through
• Outside-the-box problem solver
• Strong communicator, with an eagerness to learn.
• Experience with Excel
• Proficient in one or all of: Illustrator, Keynote or Powerpoint
• Experience in Photoshop a plus
• Positive attitude
• Must be based in New York, with the ability for immediate start
• Must have a laptop computer
• Can receive school credit