PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternBookmark This
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoyal Solutions is one of the lead marketing firms in the Greater Philadelphia Area. We offer highly specialized customer targeting and acquisition marketing services to businesses looking to grow and increase sales. We work with prominent Fortune 100 companies providing strategy, creative and program execution. Our firm represents the top companies countrywide leading their respective industries. We are especially committed to our work with the non-profit sector and telecommunications industry. Our work approach with clients is collaborative. From a service standpoint, our philosophy is high touch, providing a lot of personal contact with our clients and availability to talk or meet with the people who are doing the work.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.