Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipSeven Hills
Social Media & Community Management InternTeam One Global
Remote Fashion Digital Press InternKlickpicks
Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media & Communications InternBookmark This
Posted: August 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNAATPN is a national organization that provides education and advocacy for addressing public health disparities affecting African Americans. We engage national health care organizations, faith-based institutions, educational establishments, and African American communities in strategic efforts to promote health equity. Our communication goals are to increase NAATPN brand awareness and provide public health information by strategically utilizing social marketing, social media and media advocacy.
NAATPN, Inc. is looking for a creative, self-motivated Social Media & Communications Intern to join our national team and provide dedicated support for all of our social media activities. This position is part time and for academic course credit only. The intern may work remotely but will be expected to attend weekly meetings in the Atlanta office.
Responsibilities• Generate creative and targeted health-related content for blog, website and social media platforms.
• Promote relevant thought leadership daily while monitoring and identifying appropriate areas for ongoing engagement.
• Contribute to strategic planning and execution of all digital communication activities.
• Track and measure performance to ensure measurable growth of social media engagement within the public health sector; develop professional-level reports reflecting progress.
• Maintain editorial calendar.
• Monitor public health environment for related news and trends.
Requirements• Junior/Senior majoring in public relations, health communications, or related field.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Self-motivated; passionate about social media.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and some weekends.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Public Relations Skills, AP style writing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Website Copy