PR AGENCY NOW HIRING SUMMER 2017 INTERNSJMPR Public Relations
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPackers Plus
Entertainment / Celebrity Public Relations InternEF Public Relations
Public Relations Autumn InternTopCashback
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Public Relations InternArizona Beverage Company
Public Relations InternCam Kirk Studios
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Laily Mesbah Digital
60 west 23rd St.
New York, NY
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Overview: Helping companies reach their digital media and marketing goals, I strengthen the connection between businesses and their brands with a broader online audience. My clients have been featured in publications such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar, The NY Times and more.
Things we do include:
Digital Media Consulting
Social Media Management
Online Advertising Sales
Content Writing and Editing
The position will start immediately. You will learn a lot and gain an incredible experience. Most clients are in the fashion/beauty/lifestyle sector. Must be located in NYC.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Communication and outreach with influencers
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment