Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Laily Mesbah Digital
60 west 23rd St.
New York, NY
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Overview: Helping companies reach their digital media and marketing goals, I strengthen the connection between businesses and their brands with a broader online audience. My clients have been featured in publications such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar, The NY Times and more.
Things we do include:
Digital Media Consulting
Social Media Management
Online Advertising Sales
Content Writing and Editing
The position will start immediately. You will learn a lot and gain an incredible experience. Most clients are in the fashion/beauty/lifestyle sector. Must be located in NYC.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Communication and outreach with influencers
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment