(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Spring 2017 Fashion PR INTERNS NEEDED ASAPMargo Siegel PR
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Public Relations InternshipSeven Hills
Social Media & Community Management InternTeam One Global
Remote Fashion Digital Press InternKlickpicks
Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Social Media InternBookmark This
Laura Burgess Marketing
Posted: August 15 2016
Company Location: New Bern, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaura Burgess Marketing is a public relations and marketing communications firm for the shooting sports, hunting, law enforcement, military and outdoors industries.
We are now seeking applications for an exciting opportunity to join an in-demand and growing agency as a Social Media Intern. This internship will allow an individual to gain valuable knowledge of social media marketing and experience working with multiple clients in a growing industry. Hours can be flexible to accommodate school or work schedules, however, 15-20 hours per week is required. This is an unpaid internship and eligible for college credit.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will report directly to the Social Media Manager and will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to:
• Gathering, curating and scheduling content across social channels
• Reporting account engagement and interactions
• Tracking and recording account insights and analytics
• Monitoring competitor and industry activity
• Building and scheduling weekly email newsletters
• Researching client backgrounds and products
• Studying social media marketing tools and strategies
Requirements• Possess or currently working toward college degree; Marketing, Public Relations, New Media, Journalism or Communications preferred
• Enthusiastic, creative, ambitious and eager to learn and grow as a professional
• Highly articulate, excellent written (including proofreading) and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Experience with social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
• Blogging or publishing experience; Wordpress
• Familiar with Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing tools a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Social Media Marketing, Instagram, Work Well Independently, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Development, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Management
Preferred - Blogging, WordPress, Twitter, Adobe Photoshop, YouTube, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, LinkedIn, Writing/Editing