SPRING 2017 INTERNS NEEDED FOR NY-BASED FASHION PR AGENCYThe Bromley Group
FOX News Channel/FOX Business Network InternFOX News Channel
Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Social Media InternBookmark This
Laura Burgess Marketing
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaura Burgess Marketing is a public relations and marketing communications firm for the shooting sports, hunting, law enforcement, military and outdoors industries.
We are now seeking applications for an exciting opportunity to join an in-demand and growing agency as a Social Media Intern. This internship will allow an individual to gain valuable knowledge of social media marketing and experience working with multiple clients in a growing industry. Hours can be flexible to accommodate school or work schedules, however, 15-20 hours per week is required. This is an unpaid internship and eligible for college credit.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will report directly to the Social Media Manager and will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to:
• Gathering, curating and scheduling content across social channels
• Reporting account engagement and interactions
• Tracking and recording account insights and analytics
• Monitoring competitor and industry activity
• Building and scheduling weekly email newsletters
• Researching client backgrounds and products
• Studying social media marketing tools and strategies
Requirements• Possess or currently working toward college degree; Marketing, Public Relations, New Media, Journalism or Communications preferred
• Enthusiastic, creative, ambitious and eager to learn and grow as a professional
• Highly articulate, excellent written (including proofreading) and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Experience with social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
• Blogging or publishing experience; Wordpress
• Familiar with Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing tools a plus
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Development, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Work Well Independently, Facebook Marketing, Instagram
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Blogging, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Writing/Editing, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter