Intern Public RelationsOrsi Public Relations
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternNetwork Showroom
Email promoter to radio stations, part time flexBryan Farrish Promotion
Volunteer Outreach Coordinatorhuman-I-T
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Public Relations InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Public Relations Intern For Recording ArtistGFTD
Social Media InternBookmark This
1011 East Las Olas Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: July 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an intern, your job description will be to assist with client and agency social media accounts. This will include creating social media content calendars, posting content, monitoring platforms, engaging with fans and followers, optimizing following, and more. We are confident this will be a phenomenal learning experience for you and give you the opportunity to get in at the ground level with a fast-growing, emerging public relations and integrated communications agency.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing social media content calendars
- Post content on relevant platforms
- Engage with followers and fans
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as monitoring account activities and managing production activities
Requirements- Great understanding of all social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.