Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community Relations, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Social Media InternBookmark This
FITZ & CO
54 West 40th St, Ste 1011
New York, NY
Posted: August 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We’re seeking a social media–savvy intern who will work closely with the best of the art world in New York and around the world. They will will report to the Social Media Manager and have regular check-ins with the Director, Social Media.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Social Media Intern’s time will be divided into daily tasks, a rotation of individual projects, and 1–3 off-site assignments, depending on availability and performance. During the course of the internship, they will also have the opportunity to attend select FITZ & CO outings and client events, along with a range of gatherings that take place in our office.
• Gain first-hand experience working in an agency environment; doing both in-house and client social media management
• Understand different roles and responsibilities of being a social media professional
• Refine your research, writing, and visual skills and create content for a variety of different applications
• Learn various social media platforms, management / analytics tools, and apps
• Advance your knowledge of the art world on social media
• Passionate about the art world, technology, and social media
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat and Instagram (ideal candidate will have experience managing a group, business, or brand’s social media presence, but this is not required)
• Excellent written skills, especially in context of creating social media content
• Strong visual skills, from social media photography to basic understanding of design and layout
• Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Willingness to learn, think creatively and execute quickly
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs, social media analytics tools a plus
• Experience with video/video editing programs and Photoshop a plus
• Work must be performed in the FITZ & CO New York office
• Minimum of 2 full days a week is required (Monday through Friday from 10am–6pm)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and cover letter (PDF format) to Stephanie Strasnick at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify desired internship term (Fall 2016) in the subject line. No phone calls please.