Publicist InternCentral Park Tutors
Public Relations InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Administrative Executive - HR, PR, Social Media & RecruitingNorthGate MN
Social Media InternBookmark This
Luxe Art PR
6601 NW 14th Street Suite 2
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxe Art PR is a boutique independent PR agency. We are seeking interns to handle social media for clients. Our clients range from entrepreneurs, artists, entertainment professionals, real estate agents, and more.
*Must have photoshop and have basic video editing skills.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.