FULL TIME - Hands-On Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Director of community relationsFinancial Industry A ssociation
Public Relations InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Public Relations InternEnvato Group
Spring 2017 Communications InternChannel V Media
Communications InternCritique 52
Public Relations InternISPEN GROUP
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
Social Media InternBookmark This
Luxe Art PR
6601 NW 14th Street Suite 2
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxe Art PR is a boutique independent PR agency. We are seeking interns to handle social media for clients. Our clients range from entrepreneurs, artists, entertainment professionals, real estate agents, and more.
*Must have photoshop and have basic video editing skills.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.