College RepresentativeVenvik Tech Solutions PVT LTD
Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Social Media / Marketing AssistantBookmark This
H U M M .
New York, NY
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBe apart of an exciting fashion / tech startup.
We are looking for someone who is hands on and can work alongside the CEO in her day-to-day activities. Activities will include attending meetings alongside the CEO, assisting her with certain tasks and contributing to all aspects of the business.
You will learn what it is like to be apart of a startup from the ground up.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Design