Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Social Media & Public Relations InternBookmark This
Glamour Dolls, Inc.
300 County Avenue
Posted: July 22 2016
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing start-up company and looking for creative and enthusiastic interns to join our off beat Glamour Dolls family and work environment. This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media, office management, public relations, event planning and marketing.
Those seeking College Credit, it is no problem!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Our last intern was able to get us featured in Seventeen and Pop Star Magazine!
Requirements- Creative, outgoing and go-getter attitude
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 2-3 days availability per week