Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Social Media & Public Relations InternBookmark This
Glamour Dolls, Inc.
300 County Avenue
Posted: July 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing start-up company and looking for creative and enthusiastic interns to join our off beat Glamour Dolls family and work environment. This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media, office management, public relations, event planning and marketing.
Those seeking College Credit, it is no problem!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Our last intern was able to get us featured in Seventeen and Pop Star Magazine!
Requirements- Creative, outgoing and go-getter attitude
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 2-3 days availability per week