Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Public Relations InternBookmark This
Glamour Dolls, Inc.
300 County Avenue
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing start-up company and looking for creative and enthusiastic interns to join our off beat Glamour Dolls family and work environment. This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, social media, office management, public relations, event planning and marketing.
Those seeking College Credit, it is no problem!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Our last intern was able to get us featured in Seventeen and Pop Star Magazine!
Requirements- Creative, outgoing and go-getter attitude
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 2-3 days availability per week