- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Sports Management and Talent Agency seeking Public Relations Intern
Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Sports Management and Talent Agency seeking Public Relations InternBookmark This
Check 6 Management
10153 Riverside Drive
Toluca Lake, CA
Posted: February 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSports Management and Talent Agency seeking Public Relations Intern.
A LA/San Fernando Valley based company is seeking individuals interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field as it pertains to talent management. Our goal is to provide you with an educational experience in the world of sports and talent management that could potentially develop into a paid position within the company. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
We are a boxing and talent management company that is built on loyalty and trust. We focus on developing the careers and lives of the most promising up and coming talent, operating with the highest standards of integrity and always with our client’s best interests at heart.
Our mission is to ensure that every person represented by our management company receives the support and respect that they deserve. We are committed to developing our client’s careers, mapping out their roads to success, negotiating contracts, insuring their health and livelihoods, creating marketing and endorsement opportunities, giving financial advice and preparing them during their competitive journey in the business.
*Please note that the internship location will be in/around the Granada Hills area.
We are open to candidates seeking a virtual internship.
Responsibilities• Work directly with talent managers to create individualized PR material for specific clients
• Work with managers to create/update sponsorship packages and sponsorship material for clients
• Work with managers to schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Work with a social media specialist to monitor all forms of media
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Compile contact lists
• Search for press clippings
• Create or update databases
Requirements• Interns must be available 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of three months from starting date.
• Strong writing skills to create content-relevant press releases and other materials
• Passionate about Public Relations and Social Media.
• Knowledge and/or passion for sports, athletics and boxing a plus.
• Detail-oriented, technologically savvy, fast learner and a team player.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, independent work style, minimum supervision
• Have strong research skills and are proficient in navigating the web to find reliable information.
• Must have their own laptop
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to sign a NDA regarding company information.
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Online Marketing, Academic Writing, Communications, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Blog Management, Blog Development, Athlete Marketing