Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Spring 2016 Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
130 West 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for college students interested in spring internships in our Beauty, Digital, Food & Beverage, and Media & Entertainment divisions. Looking for eager students who are extremely organized and detail oriented. Must be willing to walk that extra mile!
Responsibilities• Researching articles, topics, and trends
• Preparation of client mailings, product sampling, and media events
• Creating and updating national and regional media lists
• Tracking and clipping editorial (broadcast, print and online)
• Brainstorming and drafting pitches and other written press materials
Requirements• Must receive college credit; documentation required
• Strong interest in Public Relations
• Excellent communication, time management and writing skills