Public RelationsBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
SOCIAL MEDIA/EVENT ASSISTANTJZ Social Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Spring Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
130 West 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for college students interested in spring internships in our Beauty, Digital, Food & Beverage, and Media & Entertainment divisions. Looking for eager students who are extremely organized and detail oriented. Must be willing to walk that extra mile!
Responsibilities• Researching articles, topics, and trends
• Preparation of client mailings, product sampling, and media events
• Creating and updating national and regional media lists
• Tracking and clipping editorial (broadcast, print and online)
• Brainstorming and drafting pitches and other written press materials
Requirements• Must receive college credit; documentation required
• Strong interest in Public Relations
• Excellent communication, time management and writing skills