Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Summer Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
130 West 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for college students interested in spring internships in our Beauty, Digital, Food & Beverage, and Media & Entertainment divisions. Looking for eager students who are extremely organized and detail oriented. Must be willing to walk that extra mile!
Responsibilities• Researching articles, topics, and trends
• Preparation of client mailings, product sampling, and media events
• Creating and updating national and regional media lists
• Tracking and clipping editorial (broadcast, print and online)
• Brainstorming and drafting pitches and other written press materials
Requirements• Must receive college credit; documentation required
• Strong interest in Public Relations
• Excellent communication, time management and writing skills