PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Summer Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
130 West 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWe are looking for college students interested in spring internships in our Beauty, Digital, Food & Beverage, and Media & Entertainment divisions. Looking for eager students who are extremely organized and detail oriented. Must be willing to walk that extra mile!
Responsibilities• Researching articles, topics, and trends
• Preparation of client mailings, product sampling, and media events
• Creating and updating national and regional media lists
• Tracking and clipping editorial (broadcast, print and online)
• Brainstorming and drafting pitches and other written press materials
Requirements• Must receive college credit; documentation required
• Strong interest in Public Relations
• Excellent communication, time management and writing skills