Public Relations InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternQuallis Brands
Public Relations InternshipLigne' Agency
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Summer 2016 Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
130 West 42 Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for college students interested in spring internships in our Beauty, Digital, Food & Beverage, and Media & Entertainment divisions. Looking for eager students who are extremely organized and detail oriented. Must be willing to walk that extra mile!
Responsibilities• Researching articles, topics, and trends
• Preparation of client mailings, product sampling, and media events
• Creating and updating national and regional media lists
• Tracking and clipping editorial (broadcast, print and online)
• Brainstorming and drafting pitches and other written press materials
Requirements• Must receive college credit; documentation required
• Strong interest in Public Relations
• Excellent communication, time management and writing skills