Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Public Relations InternAll Eyes Media
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
EVINS Spring Internship Program (January - May 2017)EVINS Communications, Ltd.
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternBookmark This
Walker Marchant Group
801 17th Street NW, Suite 430
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Walker Marchant Group (WMG) seeks Spring 2017 interns to work with a dynamic public relations team. WMG is a strategic communications firm specializing in corporate communications, corporate brand management, strategic media relations, issues management, litigation communications and opinion leader outreach. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., WMG provides local, national and global corporations with senior-level strategic communications counsel and execution. WMG has strong relationships with national and local media throughout the country and has implemented public education, grassroots and opinion leader campaigns that have increased awareness and changed public opinion.
Responsibilities• Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting background research on clients and potential clients
• Monitoring the media for stories related to clients or clients’ interests
• Assisting in drafting media materials
• Assisting with client event management
• Participating in client conference calls and internal team meetings
• Proofreading and editing documents
• Providing additional account support as needed
• Assisting with daily administrative work