Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Spring Internship 2017Bookmark This
SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
1600 Kapiolani Blvd, Suite 800
Posted: October 20 2016
Application Deadline: December 9, 2016
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 04/28/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSheila Donnelly & Associates is a strategic communications firm with paid internships available in its Honolulu office. The company also has an office in New York City and affiliations in LA and Europe. The company is an expert on the luxury market. It has clients in global travel, residences, hospitality and luxury lifestyle. SDA clients span 5 continents and 16 countries including China, Zambia, Indonesia and the U.S. www.sheiladonnelly.com
President and founder, Sheila Donnelly-Theroux is a Hawaii local and connoisseur of luxury hospitality and lifestyle – personable & articulate, with a wealth of experience. Along with a team of 11 professionals and specialists, SDA works with the most prestigious international brands in the world.
What an SDA Intern gains is a hands-on and confidential view of the workings of the luxury marketplace. And, in addition:
• How media placements are made with top Hawaii and national media
• Learns to keep it simple and raise creativity levels
• Who are the influencers and what's trending in luxury
• Potentially, a full-time position
SDA International is seeking the best interns and offers two individuals direct hands on work experience in the luxury strategic communications industry. For qualifying interns with public relations experience, there is the opportunity for a nominal stipend. Applications accepted for Fall 2016.
ResponsibilitiesIntern activities and responsibilities might include:
• Working with press releases as tools along with social and digital media
• Using specialized public relations distribution websites
• Put your passions to work researching media in the travel industry
• The chance to make it as an influencer millennial
• Become part of the making of a social media trend by understanding and applying strategy and implementation
RequirementsThe Intern we are looking for is a dynamic individual with an interest in publicity, events and has a special affinity for social media, digital and influencer marketing, interacting and making connections.
• Loves to communicate verbally and in writing and is eager to learn
• Can work independently, produce accurate results in a timely manner
• Brings passion and energy to client projects
• Skills in computer programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi and Microsoft Word
• Looking for US College seniors majoring in public relations
To apply, send cover letter and resume.