PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Spring/Summer Rockstar PR Interns Wanted for Fun/Social Digital Media FirmBookmark This
The Crowdfund Mafia
5125 Convoy Street Suite 305
San Diego, CA
Posted: March 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are The Crowdfund Mafia, and we want YOU.
Bluetooth speakers built into eco-friendly lightbulbs? Wifi-enabled pet feeders? Cutting boards that download recipes?
YES, these are some of our clients...We are a 2 year old Digital Marketing and PR Agency that specializes in the coolest tech products on the planet.
- 22 to 25hr/week
- 3 to 4 days per week
Other Notable Skills:
- Be Tech-savvy in 2014 terms.
- Some Web Dev skills, Design Skills, Adobe, HTML, CSS couldn't hurt
- Social and Web Analytics, Reporting and Forecasting, etc.
Are you intrigued? If so, heres how to apply:
Please send us no more than 150 words to email@example.com and explain 1) why this opportunity "speaks" to you 2) how this helps foster your learning 3) what skills and assets you bring to the proverbial table.
We will respond to the best essays within 48 hours and request a phone interview. Good luck ROCKSTARS!
- Reaching out to our Journalist contacts, on behalf of our Tech Clients
- Using enterprise-level software to generate call/email lists
- Copywriting/Light Editing
- Creating Social Posts and Blog Articles
- Web Research/Presentations
- Babysitting the office puppy, Richard Nixon.
Here's why you're the perfect fit:
- You love life! (and why shouldn't you??)
- You're a geek like us who reads Mashable, TechCrunch, the Examiner, Buzzfeed and Engadget everyday.
- You'd like to tell you friends that you've actually had articles PUBLISHED on these sites.
- You are extremely well-versed and well-studied on the very latest social media trends
- You'd rather spend your day talking on the phone and playing on social media than getting coffee
- You love the beach and would bust your hump M-Th if it meant working from the beach on Friday.
- You have proven results in #SocialEngagement #SocialInfluence and #SocialGrowth
- More than anything else, you want to LEARN and grow. If this is you, we can help.