- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Spring/Summer Rockstar PR Interns Wanted for Fun/Social Digital Media Firm
Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Spring/Summer Rockstar PR Interns Wanted for Fun/Social Digital Media FirmBookmark This
The Crowdfund Mafia
5125 Convoy Street Suite 305
San Diego, CA
Posted: March 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are The Crowdfund Mafia, and we want YOU.
Bluetooth speakers built into eco-friendly lightbulbs? Wifi-enabled pet feeders? Cutting boards that download recipes?
YES, these are some of our clients...We are a 2 year old Digital Marketing and PR Agency that specializes in the coolest tech products on the planet.
- 22 to 25hr/week
- 3 to 4 days per week
Other Notable Skills:
- Be Tech-savvy in 2014 terms.
- Some Web Dev skills, Design Skills, Adobe, HTML, CSS couldn't hurt
- Social and Web Analytics, Reporting and Forecasting, etc.
Are you intrigued? If so, heres how to apply:
Please send us no more than 150 words to email@example.com and explain 1) why this opportunity "speaks" to you 2) how this helps foster your learning 3) what skills and assets you bring to the proverbial table.
We will respond to the best essays within 48 hours and request a phone interview. Good luck ROCKSTARS!
- Reaching out to our Journalist contacts, on behalf of our Tech Clients
- Using enterprise-level software to generate call/email lists
- Copywriting/Light Editing
- Creating Social Posts and Blog Articles
- Web Research/Presentations
- Babysitting the office puppy, Richard Nixon.
Here's why you're the perfect fit:
- You love life! (and why shouldn't you??)
- You're a geek like us who reads Mashable, TechCrunch, the Examiner, Buzzfeed and Engadget everyday.
- You'd like to tell you friends that you've actually had articles PUBLISHED on these sites.
- You are extremely well-versed and well-studied on the very latest social media trends
- You'd rather spend your day talking on the phone and playing on social media than getting coffee
- You love the beach and would bust your hump M-Th if it meant working from the beach on Friday.
- You have proven results in #SocialEngagement #SocialInfluence and #SocialGrowth
- More than anything else, you want to LEARN and grow. If this is you, we can help.