Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Strategic Entertainment InternBookmark This
9025 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: September 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINTEGRATED PR Has Immediate Internship Positions Open
Innovative Strategic entertainment PR agency has immediate opening(s) for bright interns who wish to be immersed in all areas. English must be first language (speaking, reading & writing) and self-starter muscle necessary in stunning Beverly Hills offices. Phenomenal growth position for right person passionate about a career in the entertainment industry.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
• Committed individual with a background in communications and/or PR
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with English as your first language
• Ability to use Cision media database -- and other research engines -- an immediate plus
• Thorough understanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
• Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise
• Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and thoroughly capable internet research
• Can commit to 3 days weekly (close to it or more) and hopefully, 1-2 evenings a week at events. Academic responsibilities granted
• Must be comfortable on phones and able to roll calls
• Must live in the Los Angeles area
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency. We combine traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff and interns are immersed in all aspects of the company including: pitch writing, database research, social media, strategic plans, major film premieres and red carpet events. We are looking for the best and brightest in the USC community committed to growing an entertainment pr career.
Applicants with one or more internships on their resume will given priority but if you are bright, passionate and show determination to build a career with one of the fastest growing collaborative firms in entertainment, you're likely the right person IPR.
For more information, please go: www.Integrated-PR.com http://www.facebook.com/IntegratedPR and our twitter feed @Integrated_PR
ResponsibilitiesAnswering phones and roll calls.
Press research, contact compilations, mail merges, write and create Client pitches,
Press summaries, Press Secure Paste-ups, Ciscion Searches, Event management and organizations.
If applicable: Walking clients down red carpets, attend industry events, and international conventions and film festivals
RequirementsAny educational background in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations is preferable
Previous internships in PR or the entertainment industry
Strong writing and communications skills, able to talk on the phone (don't be shy!)
Strong Personality, team player, and organized.
SkillsRequired - Good communication skills, Public Relations Skills, Creative Branding, Adaptable & a quick learner
Preferred - Oral & Written Communication Skills, Able To Multi-task, Good communication skills, Quick & Eager Learner, Asking Questions, Adapt Quickly to Change, Grasp New Concepts Quickly