PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Summer Marketing / Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
1410 Sunset Harbour Drive
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are:
Alchemy is a Brand Enhancement Agency based in Miami Beach that specializes in Brand Management for personalities and Public Relations for lifestyle brands in the hospitality, liquor, and health & wellness industries. Alchemy’s current lifestyle public relations clients include: sbe (including Cleo South Beach, Katsuya South Beach, HYDE AmericanAirlines Arena, Hyde Beach Kitchen + Cocktails), Barry’s Bootcamp in South Florida, Anatomy at 1220 and more.
Sales and Marketing interns will have the opportunity to see the business side of marketing, entertainment marketing and public relations. At Alchemy our interns will assist our employees and work directly with the team and the companies clients dealing with various aspects of brand enhancement including, marketing, brand alignment and organization as well as general office duties. Interns will also participate in brainstorming sessions and meetings and will be looked upon to provide insight based on their experiences and observations. Internships are for credit. Further employment may or may not be available once the internship is completed.
*** Dates are flexible
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls will not be accepted nor will messages be returned.
• Assist employees in developing databases, potential sponsorships, and market research
• Ability to create detailed reports for management and client review
• Develop sales and marketing “decks” using a variety of software systems
• Assist with the execution of events
• Conduct research on ongoing projects
• Monitoring press
• Creating press kits, clippings and press releases
• Compiling and editing monthly press reports
• Monitor and report progress of research
• Clerical work
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school, or recent graduate
• Must be eligible for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
• Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
• Must have an avid interest in sports, entertainment and luxury brands Knowledgeable about sports, and an overall interest in learning about the sports and entertainment industry
• Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
• Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel, Power Point, Photoshop
• Working knowledge of HTML programming and HTML editors a plus
• Graphic design and video editing experience a plus
• Available between 20- 40 hours per week and able to work occasional nights and weekends as necessary