Public Relations InternCostco Wholesale
Public Relations InternAusgold Limited
Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Trusper, Inc. seeks College AmbassadorsBookmark This
Posted: February 11 2015
Company Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrusper is looking for College Ambassadors across the country. Through our app you can share and discover tips, tutorials and how-to guides on beauty, fashion, lifestyle and more. With influencers including Nina Garcia, we are the fastest growing app since Instagram and Pinterest!
ResponsibilitiesMarket Trusper and influence potential users to download and use the app!
Create awareness through events, social media, and partnerships.
Use social media such as Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook to promote Trusper.
Benefits and Perks
• Marketing experience and brand management for your resume.
• Professional start-up experience with an awesome app.
• Freebies from our partner brands, gift cards and prizes.
RequirementsOur campus ambassadors are ambitious, creative, possess a campus presence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To apply, submit a brief cover letter and resume
• Please include, why you want to become a part of Trusper.
• What makes you an ideal Trusper ambassador.
• How you would creatively promote Trusper across your campus.
• Provide your social media profile info and links