Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
PR InternshipGeorgia Sports Foundation
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg Public Relations
Internship (Public Relations, Journalism, Blogger, Social Media)Miss Modesty
Love Dogs? Unique Internship working on law enforcement inititive - F/R Public Relations Ass'tK9 Kop Project
Public Relations/Social Media InternshipPorterHouse Media
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public Relations InternAdero Media
Vice President, Human Resources and TalentBookmark This
Posted: July 26 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhe VP, Human Resources and Talent will be a uniquely talented, creative and trans-formative functional leader. They will report directly to the President to develop a human resources and talent agenda that supports and aligns with the organization’s business goals. The role will be responsible for the full range of human resource functions, with a particular focus on talent retention/acquisition/development and the creation of a culture that supports both.
The successful candidate will have the ability to establish credibility at all levels of the organization, a strong leadership profile, exceptional communication skills and superior influencing skills. Knowledge of human resource programs and processes as well as experience developing a high-performance, positive culture is integral to success. The successful placement will foster rigor around attracting and developing talent, creating and developing HR and office policies and offering creative strategies for transforming the way the company motivates and develops employees.
• Senior human resource leadership experience, ideally in a client-service organization that has had a focus on transformation and HR policy development
• Demonstrated leadership of a talent agenda that contributed to organizational growth, talent retention and improved client service;
• Demonstrated strong leadership, collaboration, project management, problem-solving, change management and influencing skills
• Demonstrated and effective communication and relationship building skills at all levels in an organization and across a diversity of services/talent needs
• Business knowledge and experience with talent-dependent organizations; ideally experience within a communications agency or with the in-house communications function
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Able to manage and prioritize conflicting demands and work autonomously
• Understanding of financial and budget considerations and ability to develop aligned recommendations
• Team player with strong, positive attitude and a sense of humor!
• Serve as a strategic business and thought partner to the President, Founding Partners, CFO and senior leadership team focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best forward-thinking talent in the business
• Talent Acquisition: Develop and systemize a recruiting process both internally and externally. Oversee, develop and manage relationships with best-in-class recruiters for senior talent acquisition. Serve as a lead and internal advisor to team groups for junior-level recruiting.
• Develop and execute practices to improve talent retention at all levels, employee morale and engagement with the goal to create a positive and defined culture
• Conceptualize, communicate and implement company-wide training and management development programs that are in-line with the company's goals to foster employee growth and professional development
• Develop and/or refine core HR processes including new hire orientation and on-boarding process, in-house training, exit-interviews, intern programs and update/maintenance of employee handbook and policies
• Manage and provide strategic recommendations for external HR communication tools, e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, agency social media
• Create, implement and monitor employee review process
• Act as company benefits administrator including medical, dental, vision, 401k plans, STD/LTD, etc. Continuously look for ways to improve our offerings in a cost effective manner. Be employee point of reference for all HR & benefit issues
• Maintain employee files and track all employee related information including but not limited to: hire / leave date, personal information, vacation, benefits, reviews, training. Advise on new systems and/or technology for data management
• Provide proactive, strategic guidance and support for organizational planning in support of growth and key initiatives; In collaboration with division leads, maintain Org Charts
• Act as a sounding board to employee requests, needs, and concerns. Manage issues upwards to foster resolution
• Keep up to date on policies and procedures in regards to all HR matters (employee well-being, benefits, insurances, visas) for both NY and CA
• Strive to improve internal communications within and across New York and Los Angeles offices
• Reception management
• Oversee a two reports, one in NY and one in Los Angeles
• Ensure that human resource costs and services are aligned with organizational goals
• Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion