Public Relations InternB.A.P INC
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
Public Relations / Publicist (Virtual)Shynna Key
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
PR Internship - Talent/EntertainmentJONESWORKS
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Volunteer Recruitment InternBookmark This
5755 Granger Rd.
Posted: October 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the Volunteer Recruitment Intern, you will have a hands on role working with our interdisciplinary team to help grow our hospice volunteer program in 2016 to meet and exceed organization goals. This internship position will be 50% in office and 50% out in the field with patients. We want an Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the medical relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom. When the internship is completed you will gain a vast array of recruiting, marketing, and networking skills to use in any workforce.
ResponsibilitiesIn this position you will assist in:
• Entering information into our volunteer database to ensure files are in compliance with healthcare guidelines.
• Visiting with patients and families currently on hospice for companionship, support and general socialization.
• Researching new outreach opportunities to educate our community about hospice.
• Participating in events at local facilities and the community at large.
• Reporting volunteer program updates to our interdisciplinary team meetings on a weekly basis.
• Assist in administrative duties.
• Build and update media lists and databases.
• Schedule, coordinate and attend various events.
• Perform research and market analysis activities.
Requirements• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at MS Office
• Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters university/college
• Orientation with Volunteer Coordinator