Public Relations / Publicist (Virtual)Shynna Key
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
PR Internship - Talent/EntertainmentJONESWORKS
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
PR InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Media/Public Relations & Marketing InternshipCat Depot
Wake N Vape Public Relations InternBookmark This
Wake N Vape
Posted: June 25 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment based business specializing in the field of Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers and E-liquids (wake-n-vape.com).
Currently, we are working on a monthly based Entertainment Magazine that will feature articles to those of interest to this new epidemic lifestyle.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.