PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Your Dream PR internshipBookmark This
The Barry Group
920 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Posted: October 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVenice-based boutique lifestyle public relations firm is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, multi-tasking intern for the Fall 2015 semester. We are a boutique public relations firm with several luxury restaurant and hotel clients, as well as some creative liberal arts clients. This is a great opportunity to learn the interworking of a small PR firm. We have a fun and friendly staff in the heart of Venice. We work hard, but have fun too. Paid and unpaid internships available.
ResponsibilitiesIntern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases
• Track news articles and compile clipping reports
• Assists with the distribution of information/materials to the press
• Proofread press releases, newsletters, blogs and other copy
• Assist with social media updates
• Research general industry trends, brainstorm creative pitch angles
• Assist with press events, compile attendee lists and coordinate mailings
• General administrative tasks (faxing, copying, etc.)
RequirementsThe ideal candidate should be a highly creative, organized and detail oriented individual with the ability to think outside the box and problem solve. Candidate should possess strong communications skills, as this is the foundation of this business. An interest in public relations is ideal. The individual must be able to perform basic administrative duties (answering phones, daily organization, scheduling etc). Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are necessary.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Internet Research, Answering Phones, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Administrative
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint