Book Publicity Intern (for www.beatresumesystems.com)Bookmark This
DescriptionI'm the owner of a consulting company, and author of Get the Job: Optimize Your Resume for the Online Job Search (on Amazon.com and www.beatresumesystems.com).
The book tells job seekers specific, step-by-step ways to become optimized in HR systems. It is written by an IT professional who has worked on these systems, and is specifically tailored toward the U.S. and Canadian job markets.
If job seekers don't know about these techniques, their resumes could be automatically deleted or filtered out of the process....without anybody knowing they applied!
I have provided these techniques to job seekers for over 15 years at conferences, workshops, and job fairs. Even people who have been unemployed for years get jobs...simply by appealing properly to the online job systems.
The book has been well-received by job seekers, and now I just need publicity to reach a wider audience. I'm looking for a book publicist intern who is interested in helping me reach target audiences and social media, as well as the media.
Here is a link to the book: www.beatresumesystems.com.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities to publicize the book
- Interact with media outlets and manage opportunities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Develop a social media book marketing campaign
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.