Editor-In-Chief of Full Blossom Magazine Personal AssistantFull Blossom Magazine
Social Media internBook Marketing International /Langtons International Agency
Amazon Kindle Book Publishing Internship (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Monthly Newsletter Publishing (Earn $5,000 per month and more) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Internship - USGoddess Connections
Contracts, Copyright & Permissions InternshipBookmark This
Princeton University Press
41 William Street
CCP Interns work closely with the CCP Assistant to register copyright for all published works with the Library of Congress as well as process all author contracts. The position is an opportunity to become familiar with, and to participate in, the tasks which go into maintaining the contractual transparency and accuracy of a major university press.
This job provides exposure to a dynamic area of publishing – intellectual property. Since the CCP Intern will be exposed to every stage of a book: from “birth” (author contract & third-party permissions), to publication (copyright registration, licensing, permissions, defense of its copyright, resolution of claims), to its “demise” (reversion to author), this position offers the opportunity to see how every department at this publishing house, other publishers, non-profit organizations, and authors work.
Responsibilities1. Scans and maintains contracts in digital form on the “Q” drive and in hard copy for storage.
2. Attends monthly editorial meetings to gain insight into the permissions acquiring process.
3. Helps keep a chronological archive of Princeton University Press’ Copyright Certificates.
4. Ships books for which the Library of Congress registration process has been initiated.
5. Completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
1. Must be attending a four-year college or university.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Attention to detail, organization, and the ability to multi-task.
4. Research skills, using digital, verbal and printed resources.
5. Knowledge of Access, Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook a plus.