Web designer and graphic artistHave a Few, Publishing
Editorial Assistant/Graphics InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Editorial Assistant/Graphic Designer InternshipZOMNIA PHOTOGRAPHY
Surviving College Editorial & Social Media InternshipRedesign Revolution
Indie Publishing Company Seeks Remote-Based InternsBookmark This
Lost & Found Fiction
DescriptionSouthEast based independent publishing company seeking interns in various cities. We have been around for a couple of years, and now that we have a few releases under our belt we are looking to take things to a national level. We have already established relationships with several stores in the MidWest and East Coast, but we're hoping to expand our presence in these areas as well as the rest of the US.
We are looking for a team of remote based interns who are looking for experience in the startup world and publishing industry. This is an unpaid internship, but we do hope to have several full time opportunities available in the near future, and this would be a great way to be prove your skills and be considered for those positions.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will vary depending on the independent strengths among the members of the team.
Responsibilities will vary, but applicants should:
- Be interested in short fiction and indie publishing
- Be able to write professional-level emails that will be sent to retailers and clients
- Be web savvy and very competent in Google Drive and various social media sites
- Be willing to be part of a variety of projects, each with their own unique needs
- Be comfortable with both deadline based and on-going projects
Please respond to this posting with your resume and the amount of time you could devote to this project per week. We look forward to hearing from you.