Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The real Now
Doral and Biscayne blvd
DescriptionAssistant media manager for www.therealnow.com. A newly launched portal for The real Now, a women's movement for a happier life in the Now with daily articles and tips, community forums, events and digital campaigns.
This position is available year-round. The real Now is going through an exciting phase of exponential growth and creative process that will benefit any student with eyes on any type of entrepreneurial project.
Great opportunity for exposure to modern editorial processes, marketing, PR, and celebrity influencers.
Candidate will work directly with founders.
Hours are flexible and student may work in part, remotely or virtually.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Bilingual Spanish/English