Music & Events InternBookmark This
DescriptionMetroWize (www.metrowize.com) is a guide to what's good for music lovers, leisure advocates and party connoisseurs in major cities around the country. As we expand our presence in Los Angeles, we are seeking a locally qualified individual to act as a content manager and brand ambassador in this market. This is a part time internship with school credit and potential for full employment.
Ideal candidates should be:
- Knowledgeable about LA and the entertainment scene
- Up to date on local hot spots (bars, nightclubs, music venues, etc)
- Interested in concerts, nightclub events, street fairs, music festivals, etc.
- Interested in making new connections and utilizing existing ones to further the presence of our brand
- Able to commit time and energy to the job
- Able to write short, engaging descriptions
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (image editing and spreadsheet software) a plus
- Sleuth out cool events happening in and around LA
- Add events to our events calendar each week and work with our Editor
- Help to promote the site and draw attention to our brand
- Advise sales team on local advertisers
About us: At work, we are a small group of like minded individuals, passionate about city life and a having a good time. Our readers, app users and email subscribers love music, restaurants, bars and festivals. We are based in San Francisco and have publications in SF, LA, Las Vegas, San Diego, Chicago and New York.
If interested, send an email with some details on why you think you are a perfect fit for this job.