Music & Events InternBookmark This
Posted: 725 days ago
DescriptionMetroWize (www.metrowize.com) is a guide to what's good for music lovers, leisure advocates and party connoisseurs in major cities around the country. As we expand our presence, we are seeking qualified interns to join our team and get to know our brand. This is a part time internship with school credit and potential for full employment. In addition to school credit, we'll hook you up with VIP invites to MetroWize parties, free concert tickets, festival passes and more.
Ideal candidates should be:
- Knowledgeable about music and the entertainment scene
- Interested in concerts, nightclub events, street fairs, music festivals, etc.
- Interested in making new connections and utilizing existing ones to further the presence of our brand
- Able to commit time and energy to the job
- Able to write short, engaging descriptions
- Knowledge of basic computer programs (image editing and spreadsheet software) a plus
- Social Media Marketing
- Assist with weekly event calendars
- Craft and promote original articles
About us: At work, we are a small group of like minded individuals, passionate about city life and a having a good time. Our readers, app users and email subscribers love music, restaurants, bars and festivals. We are based in San Francisco and have publications in SF, LA, Las Vegas, San Diego, Chicago and New York.
If interested, send an email with some details on why you think you are a perfect fit for this job.