Editorial Assistant/Graphics InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Editorial Assistant/Graphic Designer InternshipZOMNIA PHOTOGRAPHY
Surviving College Editorial & Social Media InternshipRedesign Revolution
Redesign Revolution Editorial & Social Media InternshipRedesign Revolution
Online Media InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionFairness.com LLC, publisher of the non-commercial Fairness.com website, offers an Online Media internship working with our new NowComment® document discussion software. NowComment allows threaded discussion on individual sentences and paragraphs and a variety of other document commenting/annotation features ("Turning Documents into Conversations®"). This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a wide variety of experiences with internet media and social media product development.
ResponsibilitiesA. Writing and Editing Projects:
1. Writing scripts for video screencasts (and possibly doing some narration)
2. Writing marketing copy
3. Producing Facebook, Twitter, and other social media content
4. Customer documentation
5. In-house documentation
B. Other Projects:
1. Testing new software features
2. Depending on your interests and talents, possible involvement in graphic design, customer training, customer service, and other aspects of our work.
Requirements* Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communications skills
* Journalism, English, and Media Studies coursework or experience is standard but not an absolute requirement.
* Self-reliant work ethic; most of the work is project-oriented that you'll do independently.