Print/Digital Publishing InternBookmark This
908 Darby Road
DescriptionCasemate Publishers is a specialist book publisher that focuses on military history, defense studies, military science, and general history. Interning with Casemate will help you develop the necessary skills to prepare you to take your first step into the publishing industry. You will become familiar with programs and databases used by many different publishers, perfect e-publishing and marketing skills, and work closely with a small team of professionals. The size of our office allows each intern the opportunity of getting to know many different positions within the company. We are currently seeking a part-time intern for the spring semester/months.
Responsibilities- Work on e-publications with our digital publishing staff.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Collaborate on team projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Requirements- Applicant must be available to work in office at our main site in Havertown, PA.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.