Publisher Development InternBookmark This
242 W 38th 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionInterested in working for a cutting edge mobile tech startup? Based in the heart of New York City, Aerserv is on the path to becoming the number one adserver and mediation source for mobile APPs and websites.
As an intern you’ll get a chance to work in our fast-paced environment and get exposed to a wide range of projects. We’re seeking inquisitive and talented candidates who have a thirst for learning about new technology and marketing. The shoes you fill as an intern will have a measurable impact on our business!
The position begins July 1st. We can accommodate most schedules based on availability. Must work in our NYC office.
To apply please submit your application using the apply button below.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
• How mobile adserving and mediation technology works
• How to acquire users for a platform
• Relationship building with publishers
• Assist our Publisher Development Director in building and executing on strategic plans
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.