Publishing InternshipBookmark This
Modern Markets Intelligence, Inc.
The mission of Modern Markets Intelligence, Inc. (MMI) is to be the world’s leading independent publisher of business and technology news and information about and for a variety of industries starting with energy.
We are beholden only to our customers, and every business day we deliver trusted, timely, relevant and very often exclusive information through a growing number of premium news journals, special reports, virtual conferences and round tables. Above all, MMI is committed to setting industry standards for excellence in journalism, publishing, virtual and live conference production, subscription marketing, fulfillment and customer service.
Objective: Work with Associate Publisher & VP of Marketing in many aspects of daily
operations and marketing efforts.
Hours per week: 10-15 hours, based on student availability
Pay: Unpaid internship with opportunity to receive part-time or full-time paid employment
Location: MMI, Inc. is telecommuting company with headquarters in Rockville, MD
Responsibilities• Liaise with external partners to facilitate marketing partnerships
• Assist with social media marketing efforts
• Assist with development of new company website
• Database maintenance
• Email campaign delivery
• General administrative tasks as needed
Requirements• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communications and organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to be proactive
• Basic understanding of HTML and prior experience with email marketing software and content management systems a plus