Editorial/JournalismVertiKal Life Magazine LLC
Do You Have Experince As A Trained Writer Journalism/Student?curvy girl publishing
Editorial internshipKovels Antiques Inc.
content creation - women's websiteFeinstein Institute for Medical Research
Summer Editorial Intern for Publishing CompanyUrbanEdge Publishing
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Premier Travel Media
621 Plainfield Road, Suite 406
DescriptionPremier Travel Media, a leading publisher of group travel magazines, websites and e-newsletters is looking an independent and innovative intern to advance the organizational goals through the use of social media.
The intern would be responsible for designing and operating PTM Groups’ social networking pages, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest. The goal of this position will to increase the organization’s social media presence and build brand awareness by reaching a larger audience. Additionally, the intern’s responsibilities would include research of social network marketing trends, report of these findings and implementation of relevant strategies.
The internship can be preformed remotely and would involve a commitment of 10-20 hours a week.
This part-time, unpaid intern will report to the Director of Online Operations and will work with other publishing staff as needed.
Desired qualifications: Applicants will be selected for an interview based on information provided in their cover letter and resume.
ResponsibilitiesProjects and duties include:
1. Research social networking strategies and trends.
2. Participate in strategic development discussions regarding PTM Groups’ on-going plan as it relates to social networking.
3. Design dynamic social network pages on social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
4. Implement online awareness campaigns.
5. Monitor the presence of similar companies on social networking sites.
RequirementsSpecific qualifications are as follows:
1. Strong understanding of social media and social networking with the ability to efficiently research these sites.
2. A creative and innovative thinker with the ability to understand and explain the role of social networking.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written reports as needed.