Editorial / Journalism InternBeautiful Brown Faces Foundation, Inc.
EDITORIAL INTERNSHIP for THE LATERALS MEDIATHE LATERALS MEDIA
***LEARN ABOUT THE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY*** - Book Club Coordinator (Virtual & Office Internship)Next Level Publishing
One year Unpaid Editing InternshipCheshire Grin Publishing
One Year Unpaid Marketing InternshipCheshire Grin Publishing
Videographer InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionPenphoria is an Atlanta-based writing and publishing company that specializes in creating, drafting, editing, proofreading, restructuring, and revising academic, artistic, business, career, creative, literary, music, technical, and web-based writing. Our goal for every project is to ensure its contents are grammatically, mechanically, and structurally sound. In addition, Penphoria will produce, direct, and release fictional and nonfictional playwrights, documentaries, films, television and web-based series adapted from internal and external literary works.
The videographer Intern will provide on location filming to aid in the production of videos to fulfill multifarious purposes and work for the Penphoria brand. The videographer will film some Penphoria Etiquette and Arts Program (PEAP) meetings, campaign videos, events, testimonials, documentaries, stage plays, and the likes.
ResponsibilitiesThe videographer intern is charged with the following:
- Coordinating filming for campaign, promotional, and testimonial videos
- Communicating and following up with Penphoria staff regarding video content
- Collaborating with Penphoria staff on creative processes and ideas
- Filming Penphoria events
- Editing, splicing, and enhancing produced videos
- Uploading videos to Penphoria websites
- Providing troubleshooting for issues with produced videos and uploading to websites
Requirements- The videographer must possess and provide his/her own equipment, but will make certain that Penphoria staff will receive 100% rights to all captured footage related to Penphoria business and affairs. Equipment must have editing capabilities.
- Must have a flexible schedule and able to attend events regularly.
- Required to work on an "on-call" basis based on mutual and reasonable scheduling opportunities.
- Must be self-directed, reliable, detailed-oriented, organized, and maniacally focused in planning and implementing tasks
and duties related to role
- Must possess interpersonal communication skills to perform effectively and optimally
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic, quick learner, team player, and creative self-starter who takes initiative
- Preferable major in Film Production or other majors that require production, editing, lighting, sound. Majors in photography, film, communications and are encouraged to apply.
- Possess excellent videographer skills along with the knowledge of available technologies to post and share videos?