- Internships /
- Publishing /
- ***APPLY NOW *** - Book Club Coordinator (Virtual & Office Internship) SUMMER / FALL
Intern for Business School Case Content TeamReal Time Cases
Content Intern for Business School Video CasesReal Time Cases
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Subsidiary Rights ManagerPulse, LLC
Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
***APPLY NOW *** - Book Club Coordinator (Virtual & Office Internship) SUMMER / FALLBookmark This
Next Level Publishing
2810 Morris Ave
Posted: July 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNext Level Publishing, LLC (NLP) is a certified Independent Publishing House that was established in 2005. With a focus on Urban Literature and the Inner-City Experience, our target audience consists of contemporary novels, digital media and film. Our creative team of intelligent writers and dedicated staff members form the foundation for our ever expanding company. Our marketing strategies tout a diverse and mass appeal approach to promote our book series and nationwide tours.
Requirements- Develop Extensive List of Book Clubs (Name, # of members, Location, Contact Person/Info, Upcoming Reading List)
- Create schedule of NLP Book signings / readings/meetings and events with Bookclubs
- Ongoing communication/promos to Bookclubs and members via social media and online correspondents.
- Skills: Good communication skills. Experience with social media. Proficient in MS Office Tools/Email use.
- 10-15 Hours Per Week
- Access to Computer/Internet. *Phone Calls Required.