Web DeveloperFase Magazine Inc
Publishing intern, Booklist PublicationsAmerican Library Association
Publishing Intern, CHOICEAmerican Library Association
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Marketing InternBurnett Young Books
Editor InternBurnett Young Books
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
BEAUTY EDITOR INTERN - CELEBRITY TREND WATCHBookmark This
Posted: February 29 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA part-time or full-time Beauty Editor intern required to join our wedding and lifestyle magazine. Must love beauty, fashion, design and weddings. You'll also be able to write about them.
If you love everything beauty plus celebrity trends then you'll fit right in with our team of talented editors. We're a Los Angeles and London based online magazine for weddings and stylish living, You can be based in any city/state since you'll be working from home. We'll need you to be available to start immediately. This is an unpaid but fun role and offers the opportunity to gain real life experience writing about beauty and interviewing some of the very best in the beauty business for some of your articles. You'll also get all the support you need to help you excel.
Responsibilities- Strong interest in everything beauty, fashion and style.
- Able to follow trends plus think up ideas and act on them very swiftly.
- Great passion for writing/blogging as well as creating stylish mood boards.
- Able to write at least 3 short articles a week, 6 months internship minimum.
- Familiar with the using MS Office packages, Photoshop or other good photo editing software.
- Able to work as part of a team and maintain brand standards and tone of voice.
- The role is remote so you can be based in any location.