Journalist/Writers (English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese)World Bride Magazine
Unpaid editing internshopCheshire Grin Publishing
Photography/Videography InternA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Editorial InternANNA Magazine LLC.,
Korean - English Bilingual InternshipTokyo Journal
Research AssistantBlueberry Lane Books
Graphic Design Intern for Publishing CompanyUrbanEdge Publishing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Kamsi Magazine
Beauty Editorial InternBookmark This
Style to the Aisle Magazine
Posted: December 17 2015
Company Location: Owings Mills, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStyle to the Aisle Magazine currently seeking editorial interns to begin in January 2016 and beyond. We’re looking for candidates with a strong interest in both beauty and writing, who are organized, efficient, work well in a fast-paced environment, and looking to grow as a writer. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of this online magazine and media company, while gaining experience as an online journalist.
Responsibilities• Assist the team with market research and sample requests.
• Work with the editors to research, transcribe, and write a variety of features.
• Organize and maintain the beauty closet.
• Keep an eye on celebrity images to identify trends.
Requirements• Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
• Must have some comprehensive knowledge of celebrities, makeup artists and hairstylists don’t hurt!
Candidates who are enrolled in school at the time of their internship should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week for a minimum of four months.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Writing Skills, Microsoft
Preferred - Blogging, WordPress