Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
News ReporterThe Lioness Group
Content Writer InternBookmark This
6320 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: April 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs one of the most innovative Internet companies in the space, Monetize.com is continuously building products and software to make life online better, easier, and more enjoyable for users. With that in mind, our company is looking for people that can turn innovative concepts and ideas to reality.
Monetize.com is seeking a sharp, detailed- oriented person who is proficient in working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and various other forms of social media. The position will also require writing additional content for the site and blog posts on diverse topics.
The writer will also edit and revise existing content based on clients’ keywords. Successful candidate will be trained on our social media optimization techniques and will utilize his/her social media prowess with our techniques for best search engine and social media practices.
This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work independently and be a team player.
RequirementsRequirement and Qualifications
• High school diploma
• Above average written and verbal skills
• Ability to research and write about almost any type of niche topic
• Extensive internet navigation abilities
• Analytical skills to make quick and accurate decisions on what information is the most interesting
• Story skills with ability to tell a story within each segment
• Strong grammar and editing skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress and internet browsing
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Strong understanding of brand promotion through social media channels
• Ability to use sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc., to help spread the word about our growing company