Internship at Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Editorial InternSAGE Publications
Production/Editing InternMascot Books
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Student Editing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Digital Internship (Winter 2016)Bookmark This
2 Clinton Avenue
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWestchester Magazine is a lifestyle magazine located in Rye, NY (25 miles north of Midtown Manhattan). The Digital Intern can be a full or part time position. It is unpaid and the student must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and receiving course credit. This internship is an opportunity to see how a monthly magazine and its website are put together.
• Contribute writing to the magazine’s eight daily blogs
• Helping with any web projects and site improvements, as determined by digital editor
• Working one-on-one with members of our digital team
• Helping to edit and monitor our online calendar of events
• Data entry
• Researching and writing web exclusive stories
• Attending events as a reporter
Contact: Patty Monaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsAll applicants MUST be able to get course credit for their internship.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in PDF format) to Patty Monaghan at email@example.com.