Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial Assistant InternshipBookmark This
Shops at Legacy office
Posted: May 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHenery Press is seeking three motivated interns with a passion for creative writing who enjoy a particular interest in the mystery genre. Ideal candidates will be those who wish to learn the publishing industry through, mentorship, hands-on training, and teamwork. Each intern will be involved, and trained, in all stages of book development from managing editorial, production, interior design to social media marketing and distribution.
RequirementsWe are looking for energetic and dedicated individuals to join the Hen House with the following attributes:
• Detail-oriented in writing basics: grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure
• Knack for writing in multiple lengths: short (Twitter), medium (blog posts), long (manuscript work)
• Thorough understanding of current social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
• Excellent time-management skills in a tight deadline-driven environment
• Self-motivated and self-reliant to work independently
• Working knowledge of Word, InDesign, Photoshop
• Undergraduate classes in English, Creative Writing, or related study or related job experience
• A love for reading books!