Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: August 02 2016
Company Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison's CPC is a brand-new constitutional conservative based publishing house and radio broadcaster. We specialize in advocacy centered around preserving our constitutional rights and conservative values while delivering unbiased news and opinion commentary in a wide variety of fields including business, lifestyle, entertainment, tech, fashion, home and garden, health and fitness, fiction, pets, family life, U.S. and World politics, travel, sports and many more. Madison's also hosts Open Rebellion radio programming where we discuss news, special interest stories, politics and interview guests considered to be experts in their fields. Madison's reaches an impressively large audience via social media, paid advertising, the radio and internet. We have recently partnered with Lanterns Media Network to offer syndication to our contributors!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the staff editors.
- Proofreading electronic files, extensive copyediting, and writing of articles;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong writing, English, grammar and spelling
- Understand proper citing of sources for journalism as opposed to academia
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Editing, English, Word Processing, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress