Intern for Business School Case Content TeamReal Time Cases
Content Intern for Business School Video CasesReal Time Cases
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Subsidiary Rights ManagerPulse, LLC
Editorial intern at start-up publishing company in LAStory Terrace
Editorial InternshipBookmark This
64 Fulton Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DOWNTOWN Magazine is a luxury lifestyle magazine, which highlights a sophisticated appreciation for the culture that embodies Lower Manhattan.
We are currently looking for interns to write for our in-print and online magazine.
Responsibilities- Work directly with the EIC and editors while writing for both web and printed version.
- Attend editorial meetings, work with editorial team to develop, interview, and write.
- Attend events, meet and greet, product sampling, desk sides, community board meetings
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
Ideal candidates will at least be in their 3rd year of earning a Bachelor's degree in journalism.