Editorial InternshipBookmark This
64 Fulton Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DOWNTOWN Magazine is a luxury lifestyle magazine, which highlights a sophisticated appreciation for the culture that embodies Lower Manhattan.
We are currently looking for interns to write for our in-print and online magazine.
Responsibilities- Work directly with the EIC and editors while writing for both web and printed version.
- Attend editorial meetings, work with editorial team to develop, interview, and write.
- Attend events, meet and greet, product sampling, desk sides, community board meetings
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
Ideal candidates will at least be in their 3rd year of earning a Bachelor's degree in journalism.