Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Illustrator InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: November 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCV WorldWide Magazine is an expanding custom lifestyle Magazine, supporting those local people who live life on their own terms, with features on local community members, local bands/music, custom vehicles, and, well, car & motorcycle advice. We have been around since Jan of 2012, started off in the Pacific NW, expanded to Vegas/LA, and now are expanding national with a partnership with PureSteele Communications.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance nice but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Publisher a plus but not required