Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Senior EditorPulse, LLC
Book ReviewerPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternMcFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers
Digital Media InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Illustrator InternAmerican Technical Publishers
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Noor Al Shadhili
Posted: April 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship involve our online magazine Ethosinternational.co. A magazine dedicated to Faith, Fashion and Philosophy. In the magazine we promote healthy eating, good faith and monotheistic faith. The magazine is currently on hiatus and moving towards a revival in May 2014. We will also be going to print soon thereafter. This internship allows the intern to grow with us and utilize their creative strengths.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Posting to Social Media, as needed
- Communication with writers
- Proposing topics of interest for the magazine
- Soliciting potential writers
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Strong proficiency in English
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Writing For The Web, Writing Skills
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications