Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Noor Al Shadhili
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship involve our online magazine Ethosinternational.co. A magazine dedicated to Faith, Fashion and Philosophy. In the magazine we promote healthy eating, good faith and monotheistic faith. The magazine is currently on hiatus and moving towards a revival in May 2014. We will also be going to print soon thereafter. This internship allows the intern to grow with us and utilize their creative strengths.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Posting to Social Media, as needed
- Communication with writers
- Proposing topics of interest for the magazine
- Soliciting potential writers
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Strong proficiency in English
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Writing For The Web, Article Writing
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising