Editorial / Journalism InternV Love Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Kamsi Magazine
Editorial internStory Terrace
Administration and Marketing Intern for Children's Book Publishing CompanyMacLaren-Cochrane Publishing
Korean - English Bilingual InternshipTokyo Journal
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Innovative Success Enterprises
Posted: May 05 2015
Company Location: Millsboro, DE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for intern to help with publishing business magazine. Layout and website helpful. Writing, editing and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and writing of articles
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus