Internship at Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Editorial InternSAGE Publications
Production/Editing InternMascot Books
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Student Editing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Publishing InternSarabande Books
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternLocale Lifestyle Magazine, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Loudoun County Style
PO Box 279
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLoudoun County Style is an exclusive online brand that provides Loudoun County small business owners with a platform and community for creating and cultivating long-term relationships with an upscale customer base that is locally-targeted.
Our mission at Loudoun County Style is to promote, condition, and support the small business owners in our community; to equip them with resources for marketing, business management, technology, and issue resolution; and provide opportunities for learning, advancement, and networking - all for the purpose of driving consistent, measurable business growth in Loudoun County.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus