Publishing Associate: Staff WriterSave the Water™
Publishing Associate: EditorSave the Water™
Publishing Project Leader: ResearchersSave the Water™
Publishing Associate: PublisherSave the Water™
Publishing Associate: SEO SpecialistSave the Water™
Publishing Project Leader: PublishersSave the Water™
Publishing Associate Director, PublishingSave the Water™
Publishing DirectorSave the Water™
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: July 28 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK A M S I Magazine is a fashion magazine for the sophisticated millennials. We cover everything from fashion trends/red carpet to life and dating tips. Our mission is to promote positive images of people of color. We envision KAMSI Magazine to be the "bible" for black and brown woman. We're looking for passionate writers who want to inspire positive change to join our team.
Please email a sample of your writing piece to kamsimag@gmail upon your application submission
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus