Communications InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
News ReporterThe Lioness Group
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: March 06 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMyIssuesAndTissues.com helps discover, develop and deliver one’s expression, feedback, and when possible, remedies on various topics affecting our world and your community.
We are committed to creating, developing, and maintaining a diverse platform that attracts and reflects the nature of every nationality, age, race, genre and gender.
We are looking for fresh & vibrant bloggers with great story/post ideas to contribute their own interesting stories in his/her own voice on trending topics.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects, posting on social media and provide support to the founders of the company.
- Proofreading both electronic files, basic copyediting, and blogging;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Wordpress is a plus