Graphic Design Intern for Publishing CompanyUrbanEdge Publishing
Editorial / Journalism InternV Love Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Kamsi Magazine
Editorial internStory Terrace
Administration and Marketing Intern for Children's Book Publishing CompanyMacLaren-Cochrane Publishing
Korean - English Bilingual InternshipTokyo Journal
Book ScoutPulse, LLC
Mailing List Management InternPulse, LLC
963 Mill Creek Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCindy Barbieri Anschutz from Cindy's Table is looking for a Writer for her blog, media and other avenues including a national opportunity.
Skills with food is a plus but not necessary! Must pose excellent organizational and computer skills. Elements, Photoshop or other similar type skills a plus. Must be able to accurately research and write stories that are fact based and interesting to our readers.
1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability.
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
3) Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
4) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
5) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
6) Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
Please provide writing samples!
Please contact Cindy Barbieri Anschutz at Cindy's Table - Cindy@CindysTable.com
Visit her website to learn more at www.CindysTable.com
RequirementsMust be detail oriented and have excellent skills.
This is a great opportunity for a student looking for a publishing career!